libgda 1.2.3 released
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- To: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org, announce lists mysql org, gnome-office-list gnome org, pgsql-announce postgresql org
- Subject: libgda 1.2.3 released
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:28:59 +0100
libgda 1.2.3 has been released.
libgda/libgnomedb are a complete framewok for developing
database-oriented applications, and currently allow access to PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, SQLite, FireBird/Interbase, IBM DB2, mSQL and MS
SQL server, as well as MS Access and xBase files and ODBC data sources.
libgda/libgnomedb are the base of the database support in the GNOME
Office application suite, providing database access for many features in
both Gnumeric and Abiword.
This is a security fix release, so users of <= 1.2.2 are advised to update ASAP.
Changes since libgda 1.2.2
- Fixed 64bit library installation path (Bas)
- Require Berkley DB >= 4.3.x (Bas)
- Compilation fixes (Stanislav, Christopher, Rodrigo)
- Fixed PostgreSQL detection on Ubuntu breezy (Murray)
- Fixed possible syslog vulnerability (Martin)
- Fixed compilation with FreeTDS 0.63 (Leonardo)
- Updated translations:
- nb (Kjartan)
- no (Kjartan)
Tarballs are available at
To install this new version, you'll need:
* libgda: glib, libxml2, libxslt
You can find more information at the projects' homepage
(http://www.gnome-db.org), or you can ask any question/propose anything
you want in the GNOME-DB mailing list, which is available at
][Date Next] [Thread Prev