Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 1.3.0 released
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-db-list <gnome-db-list gnome org>, pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce postgresql org>, gnome-office-list gnome org, announce lists mysql org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 1.3.0 released
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:28:37 +0100
On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 15:44 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 15:13 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 13:32 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > As far as I can tell this has no changes to allow parallel install with
> > > libga 1.2. Is that intended?
> > >
> > no, it's just missing :) Sorry about it, I totally forgot that, so we'll
> > do it ASAP for 1.3.1
> Please don't forget to version the providers too.
ok, done now on CVS HEAD, providers now install to
$(libdir)/libgda-x.x/providers, libraries are called libgda*-3. If
you've got HEAD installed, just do a 'make uninstall' then update from
CVS and install.
Let me know if there's anything missing.
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev