ANNOUNCE: Gazpacho 0.5.1

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce the 0.5.1 version of Gazpacho. Starting with this
release we have started to migrate the resources to GNOME.org. So far we
have bugzilla and ftp for the tarballs and cvs is coming soon.

Description
===========
Gazpacho is a pygtk application that let you design the Graphical User
Interface of your GTK+ programms. It's goal is to be 100% libglade
compatible.

Thanks
======
Thanks for many users that are testing Gazpacho. Thanks to Marc Sabat
Olive and Ross Burton for their contributions in this release.

Enhancements and fixes
======================
- Minor HIG improvements (Ross Burton)

- New translation: Catalonian (Marc Sabat)

- Remove the prefix attribute in the .glade file so libglade doesn't
  complain (Lorenzo Gil)

- Some more widgets supported: GtkAlignment, GtkComboBoxEntry (Lorenzo)

- Convert MenuBars and Toolbars from Glade-2 generated .glade files
  to the new Gazpacho files (using GtkUIManager) (Lorenzo)

- Many bug fixes (Lorenzo)

- Migration of bugtracker from Mantis to Bugzilla at bugzilla.gnome.org
  (Lorenzo)

Links