ANNOUNCE: Gazpacho 0.5.0

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce the 0.5.0 version of Gazpacho. This time I'll do
things properly:

Description
===========
Gazpacho is a pygtk application that let you design the Graphical User
Interface of your GTK+ programms. It's goal is to be 100% libglade
compatible.

Thanks
======
Thanks to Rafael Villar Burke and the Imendio guys (Richard Hult and
Mikael Hallendal) for their hard work.

Enhancements and fixes
======================

- New menu/toolbar support much cleaner than the previous UIManager
Editor (Lorenzo Gil Sanchez)

- New vertical (experimental) layout (Lorenzo)

- Action pool, Action and ActionGroup editors (Lorenzo)

- A lot of code clean up that means some speed ups (Lorenzo)

- Better serialization and loading code: Support for <object> tags in
the glade file (Lorenzo)

- Allow to save the UI of the UIManager in the glade file or in
a separate file (Lorenzo)

- Fix a crash bug (#128) (Lorenzo)

- Toplevels are much easier to work with (Richard Hult)

- Add context menus for Boxes so you can placeholders (Richard)

- Allow deletion of placeholders (Richard)

- GtkNoteBook bug fixes (Richard)

- Don't ask the box size on creation (Richard)

- Documentation about how to add your widgets (Richard)

- Editor refactorization and sane support for special property
editors (Mikael Hallendal)

- Fixed .desktop file (Rafael Villar Burke)

- Updated translations (Rafael)

Links
=====

home   http://gruppy.sicem.biz/componentes