GNOME 2.13.3 Released!

GNOME 2.13.3 Development Release
================================

We are rolling, rolling, rolling another release of the never ending
improvements to the GNOME desktop.  Naysayers got ya down?  Feeling
misunderstood?  Well now is the time to step into the real world and
celebrate.  The latest GNOME development release is out! Go download it.
Go compile it. Go test it. And go hack on it, document it, and translate
it.

GNOME 2.13.3 has been released. This is our third development release on
our road towards GNOME 2.14.0, which will be released in March 2006.

To compile it, you can use the jhbuild modulesets available at:
        http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/2.13.3/

bindings 2.13.3 statistics:
  tar.gz:   19M total
  tar.bz2:  12M total

desktop 2.13.3 statistics:
  tar.gz:   156M        total
  tar.bz2:  112M        total

platform 2.13.3 statistics:
  tar.gz:   49M total
  tar.bz2:  34M total

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is buildable
and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking purposes.
GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status.

For more informations about 2.13, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed modules list, please see our new shiny 2.13 page
on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>