libbonobo/libbonoboui 2.10.0/2.10.1

New release is out with the following changes:

The 2.10.0 release was never announced so I'm including the changes from
that one here too.

libbonobo 2.10.1

        * Release this so we have coherency after having released
        2.10.0 twice...

libbonobo 2.10.0

        * bug fixes
                + fix includes (Gustavo)
                + export dynamic fix (Mark)
                + OS/X fix (Shreyas)
                + man page fixes (Dan Jacobson)
                + dataroot fix (Stepan Kasal)
        * features
                + port to Win32 (Tor Lillqvist)
                + language list memory saving (AlexL)

libbonoboui 2.10.1

        * Translation updates.

libbonoboui 2.10.0

        * bugs fixed
                + xml string free (NotZed)
                + browser widget fix (Rodrigo Moya)
                + UI engine sync check (Balamurali Viswanathan)
        * features
                + statusbar packing options (Nickolay Shmyrev)
                + Win32 support (Tor Lillqvist)

Cheers
Kjartan