[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGTK 2.7.2 released

I just put up a tarball of PyGTK 2.7.2 on ftp.gnome.org, it can be
fetched from:

   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pygtk/2.7/

once the mirrors have synced correctly.

What's new in 2.8?

   See the wiki page for an overview of news in 2.8:

   http://live.gnome.org/PyGTK/WhatsNew28

What's new since 2.7.1?
        - Subclass/type registration bug fixes (Gustavo)
        - Allow gobject to be initialized twice (Yevgen Muntyan)
    	- Deprecating warning bug fixes (Mark McLoughlin)
        - Bug fixes (Sebastien Bacher, Gustavo, Johan, Manish)

This is an unstable release and needs to be well tested, so we're happy
if users and developers can test their program against it, but don't be
surprised if you find a bug or two.

Enjoy.

--
Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>