MlView 0.7.1

Hello,

Following our new release management scheme, the 0.7.xx branch
is now considered as a "stable branch". Each new version in this branch
will be a bugfix release. That 0.7.xx branch is tagged mlview-0-7 in the
GNOME CVS.

New features will happen in the coming 0.8.xx branch (HEAD in CVS)
Of course, the impatients can test the HEAD branch *now* as it is already
full of new stuffs.

Now the real meat of the announce.

MlView 0.7.1

What is MlView ?
================

MlView is a generic XML editor for GNOME. It basically lets
you edit all types of XML files without
any risk of forgeting to close a tag here or there ;)

Bugfixes since 0.7.0
====================

* #154339 turn off debugging logs by default [Dodji Seketeli]
* #154337 fix some warning in the console [Dodji Seketeli]
* #154342 ugly credit dialog [Sebastien Bacher]
* #154491 file chooser display [Philippe Mechaï]
* #154489 new file saving [Philippe Mechaï]
* #154338 can't set dtd node name [Dodji Seketeli]
* #154340 rename view dialog behaviour [Dodji Seketeli]
* #154001 contextual menu in one click [Dodji Seketeli]
* search dialog behaviour w.r.t esc/enter [Dodji Seketeli]
* #154343 added uncomment node feature [Dodji Seketeli]

Many thanks to those who contributed to this release. I don't forget
all the people who reported bugs in bugzilla.

Cheers,

Dodji.