- From: Nielsen <nielsen memberwebs com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, Seahorse-devel <seahorse-devel lists sourceforge net>, seahorse-announce lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Seahorse 0.7.5
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:35:55 +0000 (GMT)
A million bug fixes.
* About Seahorse:
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing PGP keys. It also
integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for encryption,
decryption and other operations. Seahorse is based on GPG and GPGME.
* Changes between 0.7.4 and 0.7.5:
* Loading large key rings is now many orders of magnitude faster
* A simple panel with common tasks shows up in the key manager
the first time a new user starts [Adam Schreiber]
* Gnome HIG (Human Interface Guidelines) compliancy fixes
* gedit plugin compiles with GNOME 2.8
* gedit plugin now works on BSD [Julio M. Merino Vidal]
* seahorse-agent now works properly on BSD [Julio M. Merino Vidal]
* disable password caching prefs when using a different agent
* seahorse-agent restores gpg.conf when exiting
* seahorse-agent icon now shows properly in the notification area
* Properly detect mlock for secure memory usage.
* Fixed crash when changing expiry date on a subkey
* Fixed crash when using 'Encrypt To Self' without a default key
* Default key selection now works properly in edge cases.
* Updated RPM spec file
* A multitude of smaller bug fixes
* Miloslav Trmac (cs)
* Adam Weinberger (en_CA)
* Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
* Vincent van Adrighem (nl)
* Raphael Higino (po_BR)
[MD5 sum: f90a334d3fdecd7112f8aece586ca63d]
Seahorse 0.7.5 requires GPGME 1.0 or later:
* The website and other online resources haven't been updated to
reflect the new release. This will occur shortly.
* Bug reports are appreciated should be filed in the GNOME Bugzilla.
] [Thread Prev