GOK 0.9.11 is here!

Hi:

We'd like to announce the release of version 0.9.11 of GOK, the GNOME
Onscreen Keyboards Suite.

Thank you Bill H, for scads of great gok commits!
Thank you Peter K, David H, and others for finding and posting gok bugs!

What is it ?
=================
GOK is designed to allow access to the GNOME desktop and other X
applications by people who cannot use a physical keyboard (or mouse), or
in situations where a physical keyboard is not present.

What's new in 0.9.11 ?
========================
This dist has mainly just bug fixes. Sorry we missed announcing the last few dists.

New Translations:
Arafat Medini (ar)
Funda Wang (zh_CN)
Nikos Charonitakis (el)

Where can I get it ?
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gok/0.9/gok-0.9.11.tar.gz

go gok!

regards,
David, Bill, and the rest of the GOK team