- From: remus draica <rd baum ro>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: gnopernicus 0.7.3
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:27:05 +0200
I have the pleasure to announce the release of version 0.7.3 of gopenicus, the
screen reader for GNOME desktop.
* What is it ?
gnopernicus is designed to allow blind and visually impaired user to use the
computer. gnopernicus presents the information using three devices: speech,
magnifier and braille.
* What's new in 0.7.3 ?
* Support for devices created by HandyTech.
* Possibility to add a watch a specified object (to receive all event for
* Add option to permite a crosswire on without a cursor when the
magnifier is active.
* Presentation is now a collection of predefined profiles.
* Made non-case sensitive a braille device command line value.
* What's new in 0.7.2 ?
* Make sure that the coordinates are set ok in case of a change of
* Zoomer's coordinates are from (0,0) to (x-display-size -
1,y-display-size - 1)
(not from (1,1) to (x-display-size, y-display-size) as before)
Where can I get it ?
] [Thread Prev