Re: GTK+-2.3.3 released [DON'T USE]
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+-2.3.3 released [DON'T USE]
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:05:33 -0500
On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 18:01, Owen Taylor wrote:
> GTK+-2.3.3 is now available for download at:
> gtk+-2.3.3.tar.bz2 md5sum: b82e22ec7c4d9a0670fd56b1c29dcc35
> gtk+-2.3.3.tar.gz md5sum: 26366b28cface259ba96b80856c9d611
> This is a development release leading up to GTK+-2.4. The most
> notable change since 2.3.3 is a rework of the user interface
> of the new GtkFileChooser based on a design by Seth Nickell
> (http://www.gnome.org/~seth/filechooser-spec/). There are also
> hundreds of bug fixes and small improvements.
GTK+-2.3.3 as released has the wrong soname for the libraries.Please
do not install this tarball, since it will cause problems for
newer versions of GTK+ installed with the correct soname.
I'll release a quick-fix 2.3.4 shortly.
] [Thread Prev