Bug Buddy "I love it when a plan comes together" 2.5.90 released

     Hello GNOMErs!

Bug Buddy "I love it when a plan comes together" 2.5.90 is out!

	Bug Buddy is your favorite bug reporting tool, your favorite GNOME
application, and the most powerful P2G (Peer to GNOME) application in the
world. Everytime your non-favorite GNOME application crashes, Bug Buddy comes
to help you and GNOME developers. Also you can invoke Bug Buddy when you are
in troubles and you non-favorite GNOME application needs more love, fixes,
etc...

        This is the first BETA version of the GNOME bug reporting
tool for the GNOME 2.6 release, so please, try it a lot, and of course,
reports bugs using itseft!

	As I am a lazy maintainer, this is the first (and maybe the last)
announce of this 2.5.X development series, so I've to annouce lot of things:

Changes
-------
	- Fix a crash when going back from the email page. Thanks to Simon
          Frankau for fixing this (bug #126449)
	- Fix a crash when checking versions twice (bug #134167)
	- Load product list after failing guessing.
	- Kill the confirmation dialog
	- Set the FileChooser in save mode for saving bug reports
	- Fix Application cooment (Vincent Untz)
	- Some build fixes (Jason Leach, Alexander Winston, Vincent Berger)
	- Fix typos in schemas
	- If GNOME version is older than 6 months suggest upgrading
	- Use GtkFileChooser in entries
	- Preserve bug description
	- Don't hardcode FileChooser size
	- Don't add closed products
	- Report Irix, Fedora and Gentoo "distributions"
	- Show only Applications we can submit bugs to bugzilla (Bug #129138)
	- Use a radio button to switch between Applications/Porducts view
	- Add application/product name to component page (Bug #128349)
	- Ported to gtk_icon_theme_*
	- Add translators to about dialog
	- Port configuration to GConf
	- Load again component list
	- Fix some mem leaks (Kjartan Maraas, bug #125396)
	- Disable deprecations (Sivaiah N)
	- Fix crash when trying to debug a non-found program (Vincent Untz,
	  bug #115147)
	- Don't show up to three windows at a time (Vincent Untz, bug #110817)

Download
--------

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/bug-buddy/2.5/bug-buddy-2.5.90.tar.gz

About Releases Names
--------------------

	2.5.0 ("He tardado 10 minutos en atarme las botas")
		Someone took me to the cinema to watch Matrix Revolutions...
		bad error!

	2.5.1 ("Mi mamá prefiere GNOME")
		That's true. This quote from myself was told on a lecture
		during Ingeniería sin fronteras' Jornadas del Software Libre
		and some friends made a T-Shirt with my quote.

	2.5.2 ("Franco Corelli")
		That week we loose one of the best tenors in this century.

	2.5.3 ("No name release")
		For one only time, I was politically correct.

	2.5.90 ("I love it when a plan comes together")
		Lot of people loving Bug Buddy... I love it!

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas