Revelation 0.2.0 "That's handy work!" released

Revelation is a password manager for the GNOME 2 desktop. It organizes
accounts in a tree structure, and stores them as AES-encrypted XML
files.

This version introduces a new, more secure file format, while still
retaining read-support for the old file format. Data import/export
functionality has also been added, and it currently has support for
files in Figaro's Password Manager and XML formats. There have also been
improvements to the account types, some usability improvements and a few
bugfixes.

Project website:
http://oss.wired-networks.net/revelation/

Download:
ftp://oss.wired-networks.net/revelation/revelation-0.2.0.tar.bz2

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg wired-networks net>
http://erikg.wired-networks.net/

enthusiastic about."
                                                      -- Albert Einstein