ANNOUNCE: Gossip 0.8

Gossip 0.8 released
Dec 27, 2004

Imendio is very happy to announce version 0.8 of our instant messaging client Gossip!

Gossip is an instant messaging client for GNOME with an easy-to-use interface, providing users of the GNOME Desktop with a friendly way to keep in touch with their friends.

This release mainly includes some long standing bug fixes and a whole bunch of translation updates.

Full list of fixes in 0.8:
    * Fixed #151737 (Martyn)
    * Group chats now support tabbed windows (Geert-Jan)
    * If only one window exists, open new chats in that window (Martyn)
    * Fixed window title (Micke)
    * Fixed issue when Gossip sent replies to error messages (Micke)
    * New translations (nb, tr, bg)
* Updated translations (cs, pt_BR, fr, de, ca, da, nl, no, en_CA, zh_TW, en_GB, lt, eu, sv)

If you want to subscribe to just announcement of Gossip and other Imendio projects, please join our announce list: