ANNOUNCE: Bakery 2.3.10
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: gnome-announce <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, gnomemm-list <gnomemm-list gnome org>, bakery <bakery-main lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Bakery 2.3.10
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:15:45 +0100
Bakery is a C++ Framework for creating document-based GNOME applications using
gtkmm. Bakery 2.3.x is for gtkmm 2.4 and libxml++ 2.6
- Bakery provides a Document/View architecture,
but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture.
- Bakery can use XML as a document storage format.
- Bakery provides default functionality,
which can be easily customized.
- Bakery makes it easy to start developing gtkmm/GNOME applications.
- Bakery gives your application structure.
- Bakery provides useful utility classes.
Documentation and downloads are available at
* App_WithDoc::on_document_load() now returns a bool so that
the application (as well as the document class) also has
a chance to say whether the loaded document is OK.
NOTE: You need to change this in your applications -
otherwise your method overrides will no longer be overrides.
* Identify existing document even when the user does not specify
the extension in a new filename.
* Prevent crash when there is no toolbar.
* Documentation: Mention the need to register the MIME type.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev