ANNOUNCE: BLAM! 1.2.0

A new version of BLAM!, and the crowd goes wild with excitement!

So, hacking on BLAM! to release 1.0.53 the other day I realized how much
I've missed hacking in C# so I spent another day in it and fixed a
couple of things that I noticed when starting to use BLAM! again.

For those that don't know what BLAM! is, it is an RSS reader and
specially suited for reading planets around the world.

Screenshot: http://micke.hallendal.net/archives/Blam-1.2.0.png

News in this release:

      * Added possibily to chose sorting order of entries
      * Raise and refresh all if the application is launched again
        instead of starting another instance.
      * Write out the XML file after 5 minutes of not updating instead
        of only
        when you exit.
      * ROUNDED CORNERS in item view, MVP (Most Valuable Patch) by
        Richard Hult.
      * Updated translations (no, cs, sv)

Download it from here if you want to give it a spin:
http://ftp.imendio.com/pub/imendio/blam/blam-1.2.0.tar.gz

Uh oh, I also added a product in Bugzilla so please report bugs when you
find them:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=blam

Enjoy,
  Mikael Hallendal