Monster Masher 1.5.1 released
- From: Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Monster Masher 1.5.1 released
- Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:08:14 +0200
A translation-update-and-bug-fix release. More translations than
bug fixes, though.
- Fixed a sneaky compilation bug that was only reported by a very
- Fixed the preferences window so that the game shouldn't kill itself
even if the GConf .schemas aren't installed.
- New and updated translations by Adam Weinberger, Gareth Owen,
Alastair McKinstry, Robert Sedak, Mikel Olasagasti and Iñaki
Larrañaga, Riccardo Bozzo, Franz Gustav Niederheitmann, The GNOME
PL Team, Michiel Sikkes and Kees van den Broek, Christian Rose,
Miloslav Trmac, Christian Neumair, Francisco Javier F. Serrador,
Kjartan Maraas, Tomas Kuliavas.
About Monster Masher:
In the old days, before man entered the world, the gnomes were
abundant. Through centuries of hard labour, only slightly eased by
the levitational powers provided to them by their god, they bored
out shafts and caves in the mountains. Always seeking the precious
stones and valuable ore...
Monster Masher is a GPL'ed mash'em-up action game for GNOME. Each
level contains a number of blocks and monsters. You're a little gnome
running around. By pushing the blocks you can mash the monsters one at
a time. There are various power-ups and different kinds of monsters.
The requirements are Gnome 2.2 (or later) and the gtkmm and
gnomemm-all libraries (note that you still need version 2.2, not 2.4)
PS: Unfortunately, all those superb graphics artists out there are
hiding themselves from me. So the inevitable happened: I'm working on
a start screen background myself. But it'll have to wait till next
] [Thread Prev