ANNOUNCE: Conglomerate 0.7.4

Application
===========

Conglomerate 0.7.4

Description
===========

Conglomerate is an XML editor for GNOME, aiming to be as user-friendly as
possible, to help non-technical people to use DocBook and similar
formats.

Conglomerate is currently UNSTABLE, and not suitable for production use.
Having said that, I used it to write these release notes: the dog-food is
getting tastier!

Enhancements
============

     * Source  View  now  has  syntax  highlighting,  provided  you  have
       GtkSourceView  installed.  It  is  optional.  (Geert-Jan  Van  den
       Bogaerde)
     * Keyboard  shortcut for "View Source" - Ctrl-U, the same as Mozilla
       (Geert-Jan Van den Bogaerde)
     * Entity  declarations  and  entity  references  now  appear  in the
       document with black borders, similar to structural tags (me)
     * Cursor  is  now  much  more  visible  - we made it black! (Raphael
       Jacquot)
     * Cursor->left  can  now go through structural tags (Raphael Jacquot
       and me - stay tuned for the wonderful world of cursor->right)
     * Portugese translation (Duarte Loreto)
     * README is now generated from DocBook README.xml (Geert Stappers)

Fixes
=====
     * Fix  for  bug  122967 and its many dups (assertion failure loading
       examples/file-roller.xml) (me)

Download
========

GNOME Software Map entry