ANNOUNCE: Gpiv 0.1.2

Application
===========

Gpiv 0.1.2

Description
===========

Gpiv interrogates images for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV), validates
and post-processes the resulting estimators, and displays its results.

Enhancements
============

- display image in gnome canvas; HOERA!!  This also allowed me to
implement:
    - spatial scaling interactively with pointer in image
    - improved monitoring of interrogation process with zooming
interrogation
      areas and correlation function

- a start has been made to impliment printing. Though, printing is not
ready
  yet as I will have to study GnomePrint. Possibly an upgrade to gnome2.2
will
  have to be made for this.

Fixes
=====