ANNOUNCE: regexxer 0.5

*** regexxer

regexxer does GUI search/replace in multiple text files, with visual feedback at every step. You can even see the results of
complex perl regular expressions before applying the changes.

I have taken over maintainership until Daniel Elstner resurfaces, but I'm just a caretaker. Bring your patches.

http://regexxer.sourceforge.net/

*** Changes

regexxer 0.5 (2003-10-31)

  * Undo feature (Daniel Elstner)
  * Drop-down list of common file extensions. (Murray Cumming)
  * Allow configuration of colors via color buttons (Daniel Elstner)
  * Accessibility improvements (tab sequences and widget names)
    (Daniel Elstner)
  * Very slight HIGification (Murray Cumming)
  * new application icon (jimmac, Daniel Elstner)
  * Danish Translation (Morten Brix Petersen)

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net