ANNOUNCE: Meld meld-0.9.1
- From: Stephen Kennedy <stephen kennedy havok com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Meld meld-0.9.1
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:31:09 -0500 (EST)
Meld is a GNOME 2 visual diff and merge tool. It
integrates especially well with CVS. The diff viewer
lets you edit files in place and diffs update dynamically.
- i18n support working, french translation added. Thanks to Benoit
- App quit handling has changed to be more friendly.
- Universal newline support added (python2.3 only)
- Install and uninstall targets added to makefile.
- CVS 'all files appear modified' when LANG is set fixed.
- Fix race condition which could lead to empty CVS patches.
- Timestamp differences now ignored for directory diff.
- Fix 'both horizontal' toolbar style. (GNOME changed the spelling)
- CVS refresh now actually refreshes.
- Filename filters used to treat *.x as *.x*. Fixed.
- 'Filter New' button now works.
- Text now saved with the same codec as it was loaded with.
- CVS console scroll behaviour is better.
GNOME Software Map entry
] [Thread Prev