gnome-mime-data 2.3.0

GNOME-MIME-DATA 2.3.0 released

gnome-mime-data defines the standard mime-types-recognized by GNOME
applications such as Nautilus. This release adds support for
mime-types related to themus Nautilus theme view, for iPod support,
monkeys-audio support, new
programming language related mime-types and more.

Graphics artists who find that GNOME does not currently support a
mime-type they have made icons for, please contant me and I get it into
the next 2.3.x development release.

While the package name is 2.3 this release will work with all GNOME 2.x
releases, so even if you are running an older version of GNOME 2, you
can install and use this package.

You can download latest version here:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-mime-data/2.3/

Sincerely,
Christian
--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>