ANNOUNCE: gtkglextmm 0.7.1

Application
===========

gtkglextmm 0.7.1

Description
===========

gtkglextmm is a C++ wrapper for GtkGLExt, OpenGL extension to GTK.
It enables C++ programmers to write GTK-based OpenGL applications with
gtkmm.

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkglext/

Enhancements
============

I've announced API freeze on 0.7.0 release. But I think there is
much room for improvement in gtkglextmm API, so that I decided to
break it in this release. Users will have to modify their code for
0.7.1.

- API changes

  * Changed Gtk::GL::Widget API.
    Constructor takes reference to Gtk::Widget, and GL::Widget class
    now provides public methods associated with static methods which
    old gtkglextmm programs directly use.

  * Added new Gtk::GL::DrawingArea class.
    Programmers can use it to simplify an OpenGL-capable widget
    implementation.

- Use new sources auto-generated by using gtkmmproc.

Download
========

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkglext