ANNOUNCE: Themus 0.1.3 "Bag Over Head" released

In accordance with instructions given by GNOME users, this release
annoucement follows the Official Release Announcement Spec [1].

ANNOUNCEMENT
============

"As you know, you are about to meet your husband, whom you will
recognise on account of the fact that he's got a bag over his head."

Themus is a collection of theme utilities for GNOME. It currently
consists of:
                                                                                * A themes:/// VFS method. You can go to themes:/// in Nautilus to view your themes.

* A thumbnailer. Themes in Nautilus will appear as previews.

* A properties page. The Nautilus properties will have a "Theme" tab
containing details about the theme selected.

This is a development release. It is known to be unstable. Do not
install it if you are not willing to suffer crashes.

On the other hand, if you like using unstable software to help squash
bugs, this release is for you!

What's new in this release?
===========================

* Fixed crash on clicking a theme
* Accessibility support in the properties page
* Some leak fixing
* Some build sanity fixing
* Translations

For more details, see the ChangeLog files.

Download
========

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/themus/

Homepage
========

http://www.gnome.org/~aes/themus/

Screenshots are on the homepage.

[1]
http://www.gnomedesktop.org/comments.php?op=showreply&sid=997&pid=8157

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp