Planned gnome.org outage, 5 July 2003

We are currently planning to move the gnome.org servers to a new
colocation facility next Saturday, 5 July between:

 9:00 AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
 2:00 PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Priority will be given to getting cvs.gnome.org and mail
service back up as quickly as possible.

Services being moved include, among others:

 www.gnome.org
 cvs.gnome.org
 mail.gnome.org
 bugzilla.gnome.org
 developer.gnome.org

This outage will not affect ftp.gnome.org.

The IP addesses of the machines will change, so if you
have these hardcoded anywhere, you'll need to update
them after the move. At this point, we expect no other
visible changes.

Regards,
					Owen Taylor