GGV 2.3.2 "Less is More"

it's not what the new release brings, but what it doesn't anymore:
GGV no longer registers as a viewer for PDF files, leaving this
role to GPdf.

apart from that major change, Jordi has added X-Bugzilla entries to the
desktop file and I have reverted the page up/down behaviour to the
expected one and added a label to File menu for windows that don't have
a file menu by themselves (there are such as well?).

I have also (listen carefully the i18n people) introduced a new fuzzy
string in your po files because of the above.

Marco (it) and others have been has updating translations: ja (Takeshi),
cs (Miloslav), sv (Christian), nl (Kees, Tino), id (Mohammad), da (Ole),
es (Lucas), pl (Artur), fi (Pauli), sq (Laurent), ru (Valek)

have fun,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org