Gtk bindings for S-Lang

I've developed bindings to Gtk and GtkExtra for the S-Lang scripting
language (www.s-lang.org), and recently announced the project on
alt.lang.s-lang.

I also posted a note to the Gtk language bindings list about a week ago,
but since I haven't gotten a response yet I figured it couldn't hurt to
announce the project here as well.

Though still young (v0.3.2) SLgtk is reasonably complete in that it
wraps over 2000 functions from Gtk2 and its constituent libraries,
includes over 4000 lines of example code in some 40-odd guilet scripts,
provides a code generator which can be useful for building additional
S-Lang modules, and is reasonably documented for its age.

It also includes a visual version of the S-Lang "where" command,
extensions to and performance enhancements for GtkExtra (many of
which have already been merged into the GtkExtra-2 CVS branch), and
a pixbuf loader for the FITS image file format widely used within
astronomy.

The module has survived the scrutiny of several internal releases,
suggesting that it's matured enough to possibly interest a wider
audience.  The project page is at

		http://space.mit.edu/~mnoble/slgtk/

Regards,

Michael S. Noble