ANNOUNCE: MrProject 0.9.1 - Get on de bus

MrProject 0.9.1 - Get on de bus
===============================

The MrProject team proudly presents the release of MrProject 0.9.1.

What is MrProject?
------------------

MrProject is a project management application under development, that
will help build project plans and track the progress of a project.

The development of MrProject is led by CodeFactory as a free software
project, and all code is licensed under the GNU General Public License.

More information is available at the MrProject home page:
http://mrproject.codefactory.se/

Changes between 0.9 and 0.9.1
-----------------------------

This release is a mainly a bug fix release.

News

      * Updated User Guide (Kurt Maute)
      * Sort and validate intervals in working time editor
      * Make milestones have no duration
      * Fix crash when removing custom property
      * Fix critical path highlighting
      * Make gantt timescale react to theme changes properly
      * Make resource links point to the right resource

Updated translations

      * nl (Jan-Willem Harmanny)
      * ja (Takeshi AIHANA)

What does it look like?
-----------------------

Take a look at:
http://mrproject.codefactory.se/screenshots.php

Ok, I really want to try it out, where do I get it?

We have split MrProject up in two packages. One for the core project
logics, named libmrproject and one for the GNOME front end, named
mrproject. The tarballs can be downloaded from:

Source
ftp://ftp.codefactory.se/pub/mrproject/source/

Red Hat - Source
ftp://ftp.codefactory.se/pub/software/mrproject/RedHat/SRPM/

Red Hat - 8.0
ftp://ftp.codefactory.se/pub/software/mrproject/RedHat/8.0

Hmm, it looks nice and everything, but...

Ok, ok, we get it, you want to file bugs and feature requests. You can
do this at:

http://bugzilla.codefactory.se/enter_bug.cgi?product=mrproject

Enjoy,
  The MrProject Team