Sodipodi 0.31 has been released

Hello everyone!

So here we are with third try (i.e. bugfix release after
port to Gtk+ 2.0). There was really silly redraw bug in
both 0.29 and 0.30, causing the whole window to be repainted
again and again (read - it was slooooooow).

Sodipodi 0.31 release notes
===========================

This is the second bugfix release after switching to Gtk+ 2.0. Hopefully
all internals are stabilized now and we can continue with features.

There was nasty redraw bug, causing full window to be constantly
repainted (and layout recalculated), thus making Sodipodi painfully slow
if big windows and complex graphics were used.

Highlights (in the order of Changelog):

    * Faster radial gradients (Lauris)
    * Update changed region, not full display (Lauris)
    * Made sticky zoom working (Lauris)
    * Dropper tool (Lauris)
    * Handful of minor bugfixes (Lauris)

Availability