Announcing GU4DEC - June 16th-18th Dublin, Ireland.

The GU4DEC planning committee are pleased to announce ....

                     The 4th Annual

         GNOME Users and Developers European Conference
                        (GUADEC)

                     June 16-18 2003

                           at

              Trinity College Dublin, Ireland

		  http://www.guadec.org

We hope you will join us for a stellar line up of keynotes, talks,
tutorials and planning sessions...and a pint of Guinness...while we plan
for the next generation of the GNOME desktop.

We encourage anyone thinking of attending to book their flights and
accomodation soon as Ireland is also due to host the Special Olympics
later that month. The GUADEC committee have a limited number of
accomomdation places on campus - to be announced soon.

		     =================

We are also pleased to announce the first set of tutorials to be held at
a GUADEC Conference -

 Electronic Artistry with GIMP        Tuomas Kuosmanen & Jakub Steiner

 Beginning GTK+ Programming	      Owen Taylor

 GNOME System Administration	      Andreas J. Guelzow
 of Network Installations

See http://www.guadec.org/tutorials.php for details of these tutorials.
Signing up before 31st March for these tutorials will entitle you to a
special earlybird price.

If you have any questions or queries, please email

	guadec-feedback gnome org

We hope you will join us in June.

- The GUADEC Planning Committee