Battfink 0.1 - a funky new battery monitor and energy saver thing.

Hey,

1) Have you ever thought that the current Battery Monitor
   applet contained just a little bit too much complication?

	A) YES! I need a degree to figure it out
	B) Yes, but I still get woodies with the preview pane
	C) NO! Until it serves me beer, I'm not interested

2) Have you ever thought that it would be quite nice to configure
   energy saving for your display?

	A) HAVE I EVER!
	B) Um, what is DPMS?
	C) You guys are just losers

3) What is your favourite colour?

	A) Blue, with a hint of yellow
	B) Huh? I don't get this question
	C) I'm not answering any questions that use english spelling

Results:

Mostly A's: Download Battfink from :

		http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/battfink/

	    Battfink is a preference dialog for energy saving, which has
	    a cute little battery notification icon. You can set your
	    DPMS settings from it too. It's not terribly useful right
	    now - patches gladly accepted.

Mostly B's: Wait for a few months for the ALPHA-ness to settle and try
            again.

Mostly C's: Drink beer, get laid.

			See ya,.
				Glynn ;)