ANNOUNCE: GTetrinet 0.6.2

Application
===========

GTetrinet 0.6.2

Description
===========

GTetrinet is a Tetrinet client for GNOME2. Tetrinet is a variant of the
popular Tetris brick game, that can be played simultaneously by 6 players.
GTetrinet's goal is to remain completely compatible with the Windows,
original client.

Notes
=====
"Embarrassing" describes 0.6.1 quite well. Basically, it wouldn't
compile.

Fixes
=====
- If anyone hasn't noticed yet, we just kick ass.
- | testing
  |      n 1: the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to
  |           determine how well something works; "they agreed to end
  |           the testing of atomic weapons"
- Fixed parse error. This version even compiles.

Download
========

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtetrinet/0.6/