Spheres and Crystals SVG theme 0.4

Hi,
I have released the 0.4 version of the Spheres and Crystals SVG
metatheme for GNOME 2.2. The release contains the following fixes:
* gtk scrollbars now use SVG image
* rpm file contains proper dependency versions
* auto* scripts cleaned up somewhat
* optionmenu do not have double arrows anymore

Plans
My primary goal atm is getting the GTK+ theme to be fully SVG based and
getting rid of some UI bugs it currently have. There will also be some
fixes made based on feedback from GNOME usability hacker Seth Nickels.

Torsten Rahn has promised me a full release of the Crystal SVG icons in
the near future so it might be that I move Spheres and Crystals to use
the real Crystal mime type icons instead of the selfmade mime-type icons
currently used. As part of this I will also work with Torsten to get
GNOME artists to supply any needed GNOME specific icons to the official
Crystal SVG theme to make sure it integrates properly into GNOME.

Download:
The Spheres and Crystal theme is available from
http://librsvg.sourceforge.net

Christian