ANNOUNCE: GTetrinet 0.6.0
- From: Jordi Mallach <jordi sindominio net>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: GTetrinet 0.6.0
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:57:21 -0500 (EST)
GTetrinet is a Tetrinet client for GNOME2. Tetrinet is a variant of the
popular Tetris brick game, that can be played simultaneously by 6 players.
GTetrinet's goal is to remain completely compatible with the Windows,
The big things in this release are that GTetrinet has moved to GConf for
storing its configuration and that a brown paper bag bug which broke sound
support entirely has been fixed. Besides that, GTetrinet is now hosted by
cvs.gnome.org and GNOME's Bugzilla. This is nice by itself, but it also has
the amusing side effect of quadrupling the number of translations in the
package in just two weeks :)
- GTetrinet is now hosted on cvs.gnome.org and uses the GNOME Bugzilla.
- Configuration ported to GConf.
- Speed improvements, which should help TetriFAST.
- Fixed embarrasing bug which made sound not work.
- New and updated translations: Swedish (Christian Rose),
Spanish (German Poo-Caamaño), Dutch (Vincent van Adrighem),
Norwegian (Kjartan Maraas), Amharic (Daniel Yacob) and Catalan.
- Other minor fixes/improvements.
] [Thread Prev