Bug Buddy "Oh na na na" 2.2.102 released

	Hello GNOMErs!

Bug Buddy "Oh na na na" 2.2.102 is out!

This is the latest version of the GNOME bug reporting tool. Only one fix
from the previous version (the RC1 one). New stuff is going to happen in
the 2.3.x versions (cvs HEAD).

Please, try it a lot, and of course, reports bugs using itseft!
 	and if you want to know about the release name... read the bottom
of the announcement!

Changes
-------
  * Fixes:
	- Fix a crashing bug when sending a bug report for a product without
          X-Gnome-Bugzilla stuff in its .desktop file (#104599)

  * Improvements:
	- Translations updates.

Download
--------

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/bug-buddy/2.2/bug-buddy-2.2.102.tar.gz

About "Oh na na na"
-------------------

	Well, I'm not sure about this code name, but  this was the
chourus of a song I heard last month, during a cool night. A Chorus sang
"Oh na na na", and then a woman repplied the same: "Oh na. nana". Only
three "na's". The song seems to be from 80's. I have tried to look for
it in google, kazaa and other music engines, but without results. So I
need that someone makes a new search engine where I can send an
audio clips, recorded by myself singing "Oh na na na"

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas