Yelp 2.5.2: "Late Again"

========================

A horrible case of bronchitis couldn't keep me from unleashing new bugs
on my adoring testers.  Version 2.5.2 of Yelp is ready for you.  Are you
ready for it?

What is it?
-----------
Yelp is the default help browser in GNOME 2.  It boasts the awesomest
DocBook transformation system in existence.  It also still features the
regressions for HTML, man, and info.

What's changed?
---------------
* Lots and lots of work on the Find dialog          (Chee Bin HOH)
* Page titles now show up in the titlebar           (Shaun McCance)
* Non-existent pages are discovered faster          (Shaun McCance)
* Sidebar selection follows loaded page again       (Shaun McCance)
* Previous, Next, and TOC have menu items           (Shaun McCance)
* Window icon from the icon theme, more to come     (Shaun McCance)
* Pretty colored boxes that follow the theme        (Shaun McCance)
* Admonition graphics work again                    (Shaun McCance)
* Plenty more work on the DocBook XSLT              (Shaun McCance)
* Display a busy cursor while loading               (Shaun McCance)
* Put Titlepage and Contents in the right order     (Shaun McCance)
* Prevent duplicate entry in history                (Shaun McCance)
* Do startup notification right                     (Shaun McCance)
* Various crashers and leaks fixed
* Updated translations:
  ar       (Arafat Medini)
  be       (Ales Nyakhaychyk)
  ca       (Jordi Mallach)
  cs       (Miloslav Trmac)
  da       (Ole Laursen)
  de       (Christian Neumair)
  el       (Nikos Charonitakis)
  es       (Francisco Javier F. Serrador)
  ja       (Takeshi AIHANA)
  nl       (Tino Meinen)
  nn       (Åsmund Skjæveland)
  pl       (GNOME PL Team)
  sr       (Danilo ¦egan)
  sr Latn  (Danilo ¦egan)
  sv       (Christian Rose)

More credits
------------
That one line doesn't really do Chee Bin HOH justice.  He's been doing
some really awesome work, and I feel I should spend another three lines
here saying thanks.  So, thanks.

Also, no sooner do I add new strings than our translators translate
them.  You guys rock.

Where can I get it?
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/yelp/2.5/

--