Isabella GPL font at 1.0

A couple of weeks ago I posted here about the Isabella font I created, a
calligraphic hand from 1497: <http://www.thibault.org/fonts/isabella/>,
and released under the GPL.  Just wanted to say that I've pretty much
wrapped up my work on it and called it 1.0.  I'm hoping it will get some
adoption; it's disappointing that Linux doesn't come with a Gothic
font.  :-)

The font has all of ASCII, Latin-1, Latin Extended A, and Latin Extended
Additional, plus about a third of Latin Extended B, plus a bunch of
punctuation characters, including a Euro symbol.  So it should work for
most languages that use the Roman alphabet.

Available in TrueType, for Unix, Mac, and Windows; PostScript also
available, but it acts oddly in on-screen use.

Feedback is invited, of course.  :-)

--
|John Stracke        | http://www.thibault.org |HTML OK|