ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.2.7

*** gtkmm 2.2

gtkmm provides a C++ interface to GTK+. gtkmm 2.2 wraps GTK+ 2.2
http://www.gtkmm.org

Like GTK+ 2.2, gtkmm 2.2 contains only API addition, without API or ABI
breakage, compared to gtkmm 2.0

*** Changes

This is just a rebuilt tarball, to fix a problem with installed .so filenames caused by
a bad mix of generated libtool files. This happened last time as well - I don't know
what causes it, but I'll try to be more careful next time.

These are the changes since the last usable version:

2.2.6:

* gcc 2.96: Fix build, by not #ifdefing out some template specialization
  declarations needed by gcc 3.
  (Frank Naumann)
* MS Visual C++ .Net 2003 support - See the MSVC_Net2003 directory.
  (Frank Nauman, jburris)
* Gdk::Display: Fix refcount problem with open() and open_default_libgtk_only().
  (Murray Cumming)

* Documentation:
  - Book:
    - Show correct example source code for Box instead of Alignment.
    - Memory Management: Mention set_manage() instead of old set_dynamic function.
  - Reference documentation:
    - Improved documentation for intermediate containers,
    property methods and proxies,
  (Murray Cumming)
    - TreeView::append_column(): Explain what types are supported by default, and
    what happens if you use a different type.
    (Martin Schulze)

*** Download

http://www.gtkmm.org/download.shtml

You will need libsigc++ 1.2, available here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1970

*** Development

There is ongoing discussion on the mailing list: