Rhythmbox 0.5.1 - "You can have your keys back, I guess"

Hi,

Rhythmbox 0.5.1 is basically just Rhythmbox 0.5.0 with a two-line patch
to fix a bug that crept in at the last minute.  If you've been having
problems with Rhythmbox "taking over" the keyboard while it's running,
this release is for you.

Alternatively, you can stay with 0.5.0, and just rebuild and pass the
--disable-mmkeys option to ./configure.

Overview of Changes in Rhythmbox 0.5.1

* Fix multimedia keybinding so we don't grab other keys [Jan Arne Petersen]

Download pages:

http://rhythmbox.sf.net/download.html
http://web.rhythmbox.org/download.html