ANNOUNCE: ffmpeg with tv/radio 0.5.3

Application
===========

ffmpeg with tv/radio 0.5.3

Description
===========

Ffmpeg with TV window.   FM radio tuner support. User interface of Control
pannel / Channel list / Codec-format). Start/pause/stop recording.

Enhancements
============

-
-

Fixes
=====

- The change in 0.5.2 cause a deadlock in mozilla. It is fixed now.
- Press F10 or My-Home to invoke browser to the TV schedule
- channel numbers of channel list of europe west updated
   ( Thanks to suriya mohan <suriyamohan23)
- Use XF86VidModeSwitchToMode to switch resolution.
    This also overcome a bug in XFree86 4.3: (ctrl-alt-+) doesn't work if
you
    also use tv-out.
- Font of channel no changed to 'utopia'. I don't know why 'Helvetica'
has
    rough edge on Mandrake 9.1. Please modify status-button.c as you
wish.
- gimp/screeshot deadlock is really fixed this time.

-
-

Download
========