Gnome Media 2.0.2.5

Hey kiddies.

I made a new release of gnome media.
It is codenamed "<Insert witty codename here>"
Everybody say "Wheee"

It's version 2.0.2.5 and like the gnome utilities announcement mail that
I'm copying, this too should do for gnome 2.0.2.

It's on ftp.gnome.org

And there's a few fixes from Michael Meeks and Bala and some other
people I've forgotten. Sorry, but I do appreciate it and I'm sure
everybody else does too, although I'm not able to speak for them.

Lots of love and kisses
iainxoxo
--
"I don't see why [The United States] should stand by and let Chile go
communist merely due to the irresponsibility of its own people"