ANNOUNCE: Glade-- 1.1.2
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Glade-- 1.1.2
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:38:38 -0500 (EST)
Glade-- is a backend for glade and glade-2 to create C++ sources (gtk-- and
gtkmm2, in any combination).
Glade is an graphical user interface builder for gtk/gnome.
NOTE: glade-- 1.1.0+ is usable for both Gnome and Gnome2!
- creation of virtual callbacks
[use --non-virtual-callbacks to turn it off]
(this removes static_cast<>ing, which might count as an ugly
Beware: this changes many things, and perhaps breaks some
E.g. custom widgets with signals which provide arguments do not
work without a xml specification. See
docs/glademm-callbacks.example (in CVS) for an example.
- do m.run(first toplevel widget) for gtkmm2
- signal->signal connection in 2.0 fixed (no more .slot() )
- sane toplevel widget memory management !
(new/delete, no (not working) manage())
- box packing fixed for newer gtkmm2
- some bugfixes and newer glade-2 file support (e.g.
- fixed glade-2's GtkFixed (thanks to Mark Jones for insisting to fix it)
- fixed gtkmm1 Notebook:switch_page arguments
- fixed glade 1.1.2 frames
- support 1.1.2 placeholders (simply forgot to implement new scheme)
- tons of fixes by Mark Jones (textview, main.run, button, dialog)
] [Thread Prev