Gnome Media release is go go go

Gnome Media 2.1.0 is released: Codenamed "Why does no-one on
gnomedesktop.com want me to be interviewed?"

New Gnome Media is out yadda yadda yadda. It's 12:14am, you want
informative? Well tough, go somewhere else.

Whats changed?
---------------

Loads of bugs (32 by my rough estimate) have been fixed by me and the
Wipro guys and some other people. THANKS GUYS, I love you all. Big
thanks to Bala for all the bug fixing :)

Dialogs have sensible sizes by default, some extra just nice touches. No
new features or anything though. Just programs that work better.
Gnome-volume-control should work on devfs systems now.

Where is it?
------------

ftp.gnome.org somewhere I guess.

What does it look like?
-----------------------

Same as it did before. I think there's really old screenshots at
http://www.prettypeople.org/~iain/gnome-media/

Yeah, I've checked, they're there, and look pretty much the same.
The font is...jr!hand I think from 1001fonts.com

What is your favourite type of condiment?

Mayonnaise.

Fight!
iain

--