Sodipodi 0.27 has been released

Dear friends!

You all time favourite vector drawing program has achieved the next
milestone of its development.
Ladies and gentlemen!
[trumpets]
Sodipodi version 0.27!
[applause]

What's New
================

Sodipodi 0.27 release notes

Highlights (in order of Changelog):

    * Transformation 'stamping' (Masatake)
    * Objects with either or both dimension zero show size correctly(me)
    * Fully functional radial gradients (me)
    * Patterns are displayed (no editing yet) (me)
    * You can enter arbitrary unicode values in text context (me)
    * Much faster text display (me)
    * Rule scale and origin can be changed (me)
    * Lots of bugfixes

I would call this bugfix release, wasn't there lots of
behind-the-curtain development. But there is, and this may have broken
more things, than there are fixed.

Availability

Information

http://sodipodi.sourceforge.net/