intltool 0.20 is available

A new release of the intltool package is available. The intltool package
is a set of tools for translating the contents of data files using the
gettext translation framework.

People probably wonder why 0.20 is released so early after 0.19. The
reason is that I added support for .schemas (note the s at the end)
files, and people have asked me to do a new release.

Since none of my testers so far has had any throuble using the schemas
support I decided to do the release.

I strongly encourage every package maintainer and translator to upgrade
to this release, and I encourage people who use schemas support to
require the 0.20 release of intltool. This is very easy with the
following macro

You can find the source code for intltool 0.20 on gnome ftp:

If you have problems with intltool, please report bugs at

    -- Kenneth