ANNOUNCE: gnomemm 1.3.7

*** gnomemm

The libgnome*mm libraries wrap the GNOME2 libraries for C++, for use
with gtkmm2. They are collectively known as gnomemm. This release should work
with the 'GNOME 2.0 Desktop Release Candidate' releases. You will need the
latest gtkmm2 release.

libgnomeuimm wraps libgnomeui for C++.
libgnomecanvasmm wraps libgnomecanvas for C++.
libglademm wraps libglade for C++
libgnomemm wraps libgnome for C++.
gconfmm wraps GConf for C++.

We have also provided gnomemm as one umbrella package, gnomemm-all, for your
convenience. This is experimental, and we have reports of problems.

*** Changes:

libgnomemm 1.3.5:
gconfmm 1.3.5:
libglademm 1.3.2:
libgnomecanvasmm 1.3.7:

* Rebuilt for gtkmm 1.3.17

libgnomeuimm 1.3.7:

* Druid example updated from gnomemm2.

*** Download

You will need the latest unstable gtkmm2, available from the same place.

*** Installation:

The gnomemm libraries should be built and installed in this order:
libgnomemm, gconfmm, libgnomecanvasmm, libglademm, libgnomeuimm.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net