gtranslator R 0.43 ("CruCraB") out!

int main()
{
        description("\
        	gtranslator is a quite comfortable gettext po file \ editor
        which helps to translate the gettext po file catalogues \ easily
        including auto translation etc. \
        ");

        release(0.43);

        platform(GNOME 1.x);

        homepage(http://www.gtranslator.org);

        alternative_download_link(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=666);

        special_notes("\
        	This is the last release for the stable GNOME 1.x platform, so
        that you should try it if you're using GNOME 1.x.\
        	The GNOME 2.0 development of gtranslator is being done -- or
        not -- in the HEAD branch in GNOME CVS.
        ");

        thanks(ALL);
        return 0;
}
--
"I have the easiest job in the world.  All I have to do is sing and play
the guitar." Eva Cassidy, Summer 1996