Announce: Eye Of Gnome 0.109.0

Hello,

this is the announcement of "Eye Of Gnome" 0.109.0, which is mainly
the port to the GNOME 2.0 platform. It is explicitly considered a
development release which isn't fully working nor functional complete yet.

* Changes/News:

  * Port to Gnome 2.0 platform  (Seth Nickel, Michael Meeks, me)
  * Bonobo support: split program into shell/viewer components.
  			        (Martin Baulig, Michael Meeks, me)
  * Print support               (Lutz Müller, not tested with 2.0)
  * BonoboFileSelector support  (Jacob Berkman, not tested with 2.0)
  * More/better shortcuts       (me)
  * optional GnoCam support     (Lutz Müller, not tested with 2.0)
  * optional Evolution support  (Lutz Müller, not tested with 2.0)
  * lots of bugfixes and smaller changes
                                (Lutz Müller, Michael Meeks, Jody
                                 Goldberg, Jason Leach, Benedikt Roth,
                                 Abel Cheung, Martin Baulig,
                                 Federico Mena, Thomas Canty, me)
  * More/updated translations:
    Duarte Loreto (pt), Takayuki Kusano (ja), Stanislav Visnovsky (sk),
    Jarko Ranta (fi), Hector Garcia Alvarez (es),
    Christopher R. Gabriel (it), Fatih Demir (tr), Abel Cheung (zh_TW),
    Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira (pt_BR),  Valek Filippov (ru),
    Christophe Merlet (fr), Pablo Saratxaga (az), Zbigniew Chyla (pl),
    Carlos Perelló Marín (es), Kjartan Maraas (no), Christian Rose (sv),
    ERDI Gergo (hu), Ole Laursen (da), Matthias Warkus (de),
    Tomas Ögren (sv), Christian Meyer (de), Jesus Bravo Alvarez (gl),
    Marius Andreiana (ro).

* Avability

   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/sources/eog/eog-0.109.0.tar.gz

Regards,

   Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin