Eye of Gnome 0.112.0 released (Gnome2)

Hello lovers of flicker free image zooming,

"Eye of Gnome" 0.112.0 has been released.

* What is "Eye of Gnome"?

  Eye of Gnome is an image viewer for the Gnome desktop and is
  based upon the advanced Gnome development platform features, like
  bonobo and gnome-vfs. It shows and zooms even large images very fast
  and in very good quality. The EoG bonobo component is now also the
  default image viewer for Nautilus.

* Changes in this release:

        * fixed display flickering when zooming  (me)
        * removed features which won't be ready
          within the Gnome2 timeframe:           (me)
	  - evolution & gnocam configure options
          - printing support
        * eog.desktop updates for Gnome2         (me)
        * build fixes for Forte CC               (Laszlo Peter)
        * disable properites menu item when
          no component is loaded                 (me)
	* fixed all remaining places where
          strings aren't marked as translatable  (me)
        * some code cleanup                      (me)
	* Updated translations:
	  Zbigniew Chyla (pl), Cristian Rose (sv), Duarte Loreto (pt)
          Ole Laursen (da)

* Translator notes:

  --> This release is string frozen. <--

* Requirements:

  EoG 0.112.0 needs the latest Gnome2 development platform.

* Avability:

   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/sources/eog/eog-0.112.0.tar.gz
   (It may take some time until it pops up there, but it is under the way :)

* Known Bugs:

	* Statusbar updates don't work.
	* Changes to properties may crash eog.

For all other bugs and/or feature requests, don't hesitate to report
them through bugzilla.gnome.org. Use the EOG module and choose version
0.112.0 then.

Happy testing,

   Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin